Stacie Orrico-Stuck
I can't get out of bed today or get you off my mind
今天 我沒辦法起床 沒辦法將你從我的思緒中移走
I just can't seem to find a way to leave the love behind
我似乎就是不能找到一個遠離愛的辦法

I ain't trippin', I'm just missin' you
我的腳步並不輕鬆 我在想著你
You know what I'm sayin', you know what I mean
你知道我在說什麼 你知道我的心意
You kept me hanging on a string, why you make me cry?
你像將我勒上細繩 為什麼讓我哭
I tried to give you everything, but you just gave me lies.
我試著給你一切 但 你給我的卻是謊言

I ain't trippin', I'm just missin' you
我的腳步並不輕鬆 我在想著你
You know what I'm sayin', you know what I mean
你知道我在說什麼 你知道我的心意
Every now and then when I'm all alone
每每 當我獨自一人時
I be wishin' you would call me on the telephone
我總是期盼你能打個電話給我
Say you want me back, but you never do
說你想要我回到你身邊 但你卻從沒有
I feel like such a fool, there's nothing I can do
我覺得我像極了傻瓜 無能為力
I'm such a fool for you
對你而言 我只是個傻瓜

And I can't take it what am I waiting for?
我不知道我在等待什麼
My heart's still breaking, I miss you even more
心碎了 我比以前更想你了
And I can't fake it the way I could before,
我沒辦法再像以前一樣假裝什麼都沒發生過
I hate you, but I love you, I can't stop thinking of you
恨你 愛你 我不能停止想你
It's true I'm stuck on you.
確實 我對你深深著迷

Now love's a broken record that's been skippin' in my head
現在 在我腦中 愛已是個破滅略過的紀錄
I keep singing Yesterday why we got to play these games we play?
為什麼我們要玩這愛情的遊戲 我繼續唱著
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Viola 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()